Wednesday, July 3, 2013
Ezra's catchup post: A Gondola to the top of the mountain
We traveled to Ramsau to stay in an apartment in the mountains for a few days from June 28-30. We decided to ride up the mountain in a gondola--not the gondola you take in the water. So we went inside the gondola. It was fairly small. There were big windows all around and when we went really high up we could look out the windows from all sides. We saw big mountains that were quite steep and snowy. The gondola finally got to its high station and I stepped out. Then I smelt the cold cold air. It was SO COLD. We walked out of the station and saw a bunch of snow. There were steps going down to the snow field and a steep moving sidewalk to bring you back up. So I knew when I was finished with down the mountain I'd have fun riding up again. Then we crossed the "road" where we had to watch out for skiers and snowboards coming up on the t-bar lift. We found a little hill to run up and down. We ran up and down a lot of times. On my last run my dad and my brother started shooting snowballs at me as I came down. Finally we rode back up the moving sidewalk. At the last part of the sidewalk I hid behind the corner with a snowball and popped out and got my dad and brother as they rode back up. It was a wonderful day at the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment